This is the Spanish translation that I've made:
Great people from Paraguay and Uruguay are merging their code work (fixing deployment issues), to upstream, this coordinated work will have tremendous impact in Sugar's future evolution and will strength the community.
I've been helping also uploading latest versions of Scratch by Jhon Maloney to our activities library.
These are concrete development goals to tackle.
0) Activities and overall Bugs
=== Sugar Critical Goals ===
1) Clear and complete error messages (even for crashes)
2) Checks to prevent installation of incompatible activities
3) Keyboard navigability of the shell and activity toolbars
4) Make activities work in Gnome without Sugar (CONTROVRSIAL)
5) Make Gnome applications work seamlessly within Sugar
6) Webkit integration
7) Faster activity startup / memory savings
8) Integration with social networks
9) Bidirectional Journal gateway for Gnome
10) Memory management
Idea: show memory icon in the frame with free memory
11) OS: "Panic key" to restore default settings for GNOME and Sugar